Torben Rahbek – Product Safety Consultancy
Policy for Processing of Personal Data
1. The personal data collected
Torben Rahbek – Product Safety Consultancy (“the company”) collects personal data, i.e. contact information as part of its business: If a person (“the data subject”) sends an email to the company with, for example, a question or request for an offer, a case is created in the form of a folder in the company’s IT system where the email is filed. Subsequent emails and other documents are stored in the same folder.
The company stores ("processes") the following types of information:
- As a minimum, the contact information provided by the data subject's email to the company, i.e. the sender's name and email address.
- In addition, information provided in the auto signature (if used by the data subject) in the email, typically postal address, telephone number, mobile number and the like.
- If an invoice is to be issued in connection with a job, information about the company's postal address is obtained, if it is not already evident from the auto signature.
No other information is requested from data subjects.
This information is stored in the form it is received. It is not transferred to a contact register.
2. Processing of personal data
Personal data is recorded for the purpose of answering queries, solving agreed tasks and invoicing customers.
In addition, the contact information is used at rare occasions to contact customers if significant changes occur, e.g. in legislation that might have an impact on the task that has been solved. This is always decided case by case.
In addition, the cases are stored as a knowledge base for the company.
The information is not at any time transferred, sold or made available to third parties except that the company uses a cloud-based backup solution, which means that the collected data is stored (“processed”) by the provider of this service. The Norwegian company Jotta AS (Øvre Slottsgate 5, NO-0157 Oslo, Norway) has been selected as the supplier.
3. Access to personal data
Only Torben Rahbek has access to personal data.
4. Storage and deletion of personal data
Cases including the associated personal data are deleted when they have become unnecessary.
If an invoice is issued, the company keeps the customer’s contact information for a minimum of 5 years following the calendar year for the job as required by the provisions in the Danish accountancy legislation.
5. Rights under the Personal Data Regulation
The data subjects have a number of special rights under the Personal Data Regulation:
- The right to be informed about the processing of data.
- The right to access personal data.
- The right to rectification
- The right to delete.
- The right to restrict treatment.
- The right to have data delivered in a commonly used format.
- The right to object.
The data subjects can make use of these rights, including objecting to the company's processing of personal data, by contacting Torben Rahbek.
The data subjects can always complain to a data protection regulator, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet).